Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Blog Day 2005 Bash

I have been so busy (bad excuse) that I have been posting less and less. And luckily I managed to check Rezwan's blog and learnt about Blog Day 31st August 2005.

In one long moment on August 31st, bloggers from all over the world will post a recommendation of 5 new Blogs, Preferably, Blogs different from their own culture, point of view and attitude. On this day, blog surfers will find themselves leaping and discovering new, unknown Blogs, celebrating the discovery of new people and new bloggers.

And this made perfect sense to me since I have not really made any sort of effort to go beyond the few blogs I know and like.

Here are my 5 blog tags:

Aref Adib Pictorial blog (mostly) with really cool posts on look-alikes by a Iranian in the UK.

Entelechy Indian blog, by Radhika Nair residing in the UK -- well written, intelligent, thoughtful. A Must Read.

How to Learn Swedish in 1000 difficult lessons An American in Sweden.

Philobiblon Aussie Journalist in the UK...to be read particularly for her Femme Fatale Friday posts where she lists new blogs or new posts, by women.

Michael Chu's Cooking for engineers - great recipes, great layout, need I say more? Go check it out, particularly when you are feeling hungry.

No comments:

Read if you will

Blog Widget by LinkWithin