Monday, September 27, 2004

Last Tango in Paris

Well hello Paris, once again.

I arrived yesterday after a 18 hour flight across half the world with stops at Dhaka, Riyadh, Rome and then Paris and 6 meals (5 inflight and 1 in transit) and emerged into a still and hushed France. The whole place seemed like a nature mort painting or something similar; Such a shock it was especially after 3 months in India and the last week aboard a train to and returning from Mumbai.

How did I ever manage to survive here for three years? Its beautiful, functional and living standards are high and all that....but where's the life?

Anyhow, this is just to say that my blogging will be a bit patchy till I return to Kolkata...and I have heaps to blog about, which I will, maybe in a week's time or two!

à Bientôt!

No comments:

Read if you will

Blog Widget by LinkWithin